Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Journal Entry #14

Write about your experience at Universal Studios! (please post pictures too)

I have been in Universal Studios 3 times so I had much experience there. Last month was the last time I visited it. It is very very large. I took more than 5 hours to visit all of the studios. The big experience in Universal was about the Van Helsing ( now the name has been changed but I forgot the new name). It was such a horrible place. I just went a half and I exited. I was frightened so I couldn't go through it. Then I relaxed by watching the Shrek 4D. I have seen it many times before but I still wanted to see again. It was interesting and I thought that I was in Shrek's advanture. When I went outside, I took a picture with Shrek, Fiona and Donkey. They were so cute. After that, I took the Studio's tour. I thought this is the best in Universal. It was always crowed, I had to get line and wait more than 30 minutes. I was traveled around the studios and known about where the movies were made. It was very beautiful and imposing. I remembered 2 years ago, when I saw the movie named King Kong, I admired Peter Jackson very much and I thought this movie was made at an island. And when I took this tour, I realized that the movie just was made at the studio. I was very amazed and wondered how could they do that? Next, I visited the Jurassic Park, wow, the dinosaurs looked like real. They were very big. I got wet but the hot weather warmed me. Then I took the Mummy ride. It was quite scary. The last show I saw was Water World. I thought that I was seeing a real movie. It was lively. Many people got wet cause they sat near the pool. All of these experience are unforgetable in my mind. Someday I would visit it again.

2 comments:

Kaitlyn said...

I should better go there on last Saturday!! I really wish to go there.

Gloria said...

Wow!When I read your journal, it's clear and interesting. I can easily understood what were you talking about. But I found some mistakes, maybe later you can check again. One is your first sentence, I thought the correct sentence is "I have been Universal Studios 3 times, so...".The other one is "Last month was the last time I visited it." There are two verbs in one sentence. May you can revise it.