Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Entry Journal # 8

Tell me about your dream vacation. Where would you like to go and why? What sort of things would you like to see and do?

MY DREAM VACATION

I really like traveling. And my dream vacation is to travel to Europe. Until now, I've just traveled to Europe by watching movies, pictures or on the Internet. I love the countries in Europe such as U.K, France, Germany, Italy... The reason I love the countries there is because of their antique sceneries. There are many castles, forts which are very old and also superb. For example, in U.K,they have the House of Parliament; in France they have Effiel tower and the Lourve Museum which has "Mona Lisa" (Leonardo da Vinci)... Most of them are very famous and attractive tourists. But if I visited one country in Europe, I would choose Italy. In Italy there are many beautiful cities like Rome, Milan... I would like to see the Pisa tower, the Colosseum - one of the new seven wonders in the world and the famous fashion city - Milan. I would like to enjoy the Italian food like pizza, pasta. In general, Europe is such an antique and beautiful place to travel. I like Europe and always want to travel there somedays.


No comments: