Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Entry Journal # 9

What is a friend? Please write one paragraph using three main points/ideas.

FRIENDS

Everybody has at least one friend. So what is a friend? In my opinion, a friend is a person who can share with me everything. First, this friend is open-minded because when my friend is open-minded, she always wants to talk, to share her feelings with me and she also wants me to do that. So that I can tell her my secrets, my problems, my difficulties and she will help me to solve them. And sometimes she gives me a good advice. I really appreciate it. The second thing is honest. She and I are friends so we have to be honest, if I don't like her at this point, I will give her an advice or offer a suggestion. When she makes mistake, I will tell her and want her to regret and hope she won't do that again. I like to be perfectly straight in her dealings and of course, she have to do that if she is my friend. Honest helps you and your friends more understandable. I will never tell her a lie just to make her happy except it is not important or it's just a joke. Being a friend that means you have responsibility to make much progress in each other and in this friendship. The last but not least is believable. I especially a person who has this characteristic so I will appreciate if my friend has it. I have my own secrets so I want to tell my friend and want her to share with me. Something I can't tell my family so telling to a friend is a good way. Sometimes I tell my friend but she can't help me but she keeps my secret, with me it is enough. Because when she keeps my secret, it means she helps me a lot and I feel I am shared. That's why believable is one my main ideas. In general, according to me, a friend is a person who is open-mined, honest and believable.

1 comment:

Ann's Journal said...

I think that I want to became your friend. I want to share my time with you ,and I think you will agree with me. When I read the sentense,some sentense is longer than.I confuse a little bit but I understand that what does you mean.