Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Entry Journal # 6

Write a narrative paragraph about an unforgettable experience in your life. This could be an earthquake like in the story on page 24 or it could be something different like your first dating experience. Be sure to use time order signals

MY UNFORGETABLE EXPERIENCE

When I was in high school (in Vietnam), I like to go to my friends' houses and study with them. One day, after studying, I came back home. It rained a little bit outside and I decided to go immediately before it rained a lot. And I didn't have a raincoat. On the way came back home, it rained was more and more heavy with strong wind and thunder. Unfortunately, I fell down because the roads were so slippery. I felt so bad, I try to call my family but I recognised that I forgot my cell phone at home so I didn't know how to contact with my family. After a few minutes, I tried to keep calm. At first, I looked for my bicycle and lucky me, it was not broken down. There was few people outside and everyone tried to go as fast as they could. The rain was still heavy and the thunder was so louder. I felt cold and very fearful. After that, I found somewhere to shelter from the rain. I waited there about 30 minutes. When the rain seemed to stop, I continued to go home. Unfortunately again, it was suddenly rained again. Of course, with winds and thunders. Then I decided to keep going. I just really wanted to stay at home. Finally, I could go home safely after 2 hours finding way to go back. It was really really bad. I won't forget it. I was such a terrible night. With me, it is an first unforgetable experience in my life.

1 comment:

Ann's Journal said...

I hope that you don't see a event like this agin. Maybe in the next time,I think you should bring an umbrella. It can protect you for sunshine and rain.