Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Entry Journal # 7

Are you going to the Concert Under the Stars? Are you going on the Los Angeles City Tour? I hope you go to at least one of these events. First, attend the event. Next, write a paragraph summarizing your experience. If you do not attend either event, please write about what you did over the weekend. I am so sorry because I didn't go to the Concert.

On Friday, my friends and I intended to go to the Concert but when I came back home, my brother said that we had to pick up our cousin at the airport. She would come here that night. I forgot about it. So I had to go with my brother and when I came back, I just saw the firework. Luckily, my apartment very close to CSUF so I could see the firework. It was so beautiful. Anyway, it was also my consolation for not going to the Concert. I heard that it was very exciting and the music was so wonderful. Sorry again, I didn't go on the L.A City Tour. On Saturday, my cousin, my brother and I went to San Diego and visited our friends. San Diego was such a beautiful place. It was cooler than Fullerton and the beach is really, really beautiful. My cousin has just come from Vietnam and she just stayed here this weekend because she has to go to San Francisco and study there. We didn't have a lot of time so we just visited San Diego. On the way came back home, we went to Little Saigon and had dinner in a Vietnamese Restaurant. My weekend was not bad but anyway, so sorry cause I missed the 50th Anniversary of CSUF.

3 comments:

alavesc83 said...

I hope you need one focus and organization because your paragraph is confused but story is interestiong.

Peach said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Peach said...

I think you could clearly explain that why you could not participate the activities of ALP. However, I have some point to tell you. Some sentences you use conjunction "so", but you didn't put comma before so. I think maybe you just knew about this point because we just studied about this last Monday. Also, I think you wrote "the Concert" in your paragraph that I think you should not use capital letter for concert.