Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Journal Entry # 5

What is your favorite season? Write a paragraph.
In 4 seasons in a year, winter is my favorite season. The weather in winter is very cold, and my friends said that I was crazy cause I like the cold weather. In Vietnam, and especially in Hochiminh City, winter is not specific. It's just cooler than other seasons. So it is so different between winter in Vietnam and in the U.S. But there would be a lot of fun if snow fell in California. And in winter we have Chirstmas Holiday. This is my important reason explaining why I like winter. I'm very excited about this holiday in the U.S. I will have a big holiday to celebrate Chirstmas and New Year. So I can visit my friends,my family who also live in the U.S in this holiday. It will such a happy time for me to enjoy the first winter abroad.

1 comment:

Jimmy said...

The winter is a great time to visit Big Bear. In the mountains, you can play in the snow and practice skiing. I would also recommend visiting New York in the winter, especially around Christmas. They have a huge Christmas tree that they put up and decorate. It is really beautiful.