Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Journal Entry #12

Describe your bedroom using spatial order signals. Look at page 62.

My bedroom is a place which I like best in my apartment. It has two beds, one for me and another one for my sister. My bed is red, it is not too big but, it is enough for me to sleep. I have 3 Pooh bears and always hold them everytime I sleep or sit on my bed. My blanket and my pilloe are also red and shape a bear on them. Between my bed and hers is a small desk with a night-lamp and a clock on it. Under the desk is an iron. Sometimes it looks messy but I also clean it up. Next to the door is a big wardrobe with clothes and clothes. My sister and I have a lot of clothes so that that shelf seems not enough. Opposite to my bed is a shelf and I put all of my accessory, books, picture frame, make-up, papers, my documents, etc. It is not too big but I put a lot of thing on it. There is a small fan in the center. And in the corner of my bedroom is also a shelf but it is smaller than another one and just uses to hold every important documents. My bedroom is small and simple but it is always warm and nice. I still keep it tidily so, I feel very comfortable to sleep in there.

1 comment:

Kaitlyn said...

You described your room well, so I could imagine it. Why don't you fix some part of your journal like this?

Between my bed and hers is a small desk with a night-lamp and a clock on it.-> Between my bed and her, there are...

^^