Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Journal Entry # 28

Please post your pictures from the ALP Halloween party. Summarize the night and tell me what I missed!
On last Saturday, ALP students and I had a wonderful Halloween party. I came late that night. When I arrived, there were a lot of people inside. I had no idea about costumes, so I just wore casual clothes, and I worried about that. When my friend told me that some people didn't have costumes like me, I felt better. Then I got inside the pub. A lot of students were there, but the pub was so small. I saw my classmates and other friends, some wore impressive costumes and some just made up their faces. Most of them were so impressive, especially Carol, I was surprised when looking at her face. I also saw many ALP teachers. The DJ had good music. At first, he played dance music. After that, he changed into hip-hop. We danced and took pictures constantly. Every one looked so excited. Now I know new things about Halloween. If I was invited to any Halloween party next year, I would dress up to make it more interesting.

No comments: