Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Journal Entry # 16

Describe your most embarrassing moment. One paragraph. Use descriptive language.

My most embarrassing moment

When I was in middle school, at the closing ceremony to finish the school year, I was given a reward for working hard whole year. I was very excited because my efforts were requited meritoriously. First, I wore my school uniform neatly and I went to school. Many pupils were there. They looked happy because their summer was coming. Then the ceremony was started. I lined up with my friends who also were given the rewards like me and waited for the MC called our names. When the MC called my name, I went to stand in front of many pupils. After receiving the reward, I came back to the place where my classmates sat. Unfortunately, when I went up the platform, I was tripped over a step. I thought that I would fall down and I tried to hold the flap of my friend who walked before me. Unfortunately again, I couldn't balance cause my friend walked so fast and... I fall down. I looked like a frog in front of many people. Everyone looked at me in a few seconds and then, they laughed at me. I did never know that it could happen to me. I stood up and tried to find somewhere to hide their laughter. I can't forget until now. I think this is the most embarrassing moment.

No comments: