Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Journal Entry 1

My name is Dung. I was born in Vietnam and of course, Vietnamese is my native language. There are 4 people in my family: my parents, my older brother and I. My parents still live in Vietnam and I live here with my older brother. When I was at school, I was really love English and it was my favorite subject. But I just learned and did not practice much so that my English has not improved. And I was very bad at physical. Now I am still afraid of this subject. I go to the U.S to first, I want to improve my English and I will try my best to do this. After that I will apply for university in California. English is my second language so I have many difficulties about English. I think if I study hard, my English will be better than now. I plan to study about Finance in the future. I choose this major because it will very helpful for me to find a job, especially in Vietnam when my home country joined in WTO. I want to challenge myself to live, to study in the U.S and I hope my dreams will come true.

No comments: